Wednesday, October 22, 2008

21.10.2008



Class started at 8AM today.
Woke up at 7AM, feeling drowsy.
Slept around 3AM cause I was studying Chemistry.
Will be having Chemistry test on 22/10..
Nothing much practically happened today.
Got back Physics Test 1 paper.
Was satisfied, well at least it was better than Chemistry & E Maths.
Feeling sleepy during most lectures, but still able to concentrate.
The end of the day was English tutorial.
Had much fun, writing letter to ourself.
Mr.Rosli, our tutor asked us to draw our own version of life line.
And write events happened in the past and vision of our future on the line.
He said he will post it as a letter in 20 years to come.
By that time, we will be around 38 years old.
Was a very interesting thing to do, wonder how my reaction will be.
Presented my life line in front of the class.
I told my birth date just like all other presenters.
Got a Happy Belated Birthday wish from Mr.Rosli.
And the whole class sang the birthday song to me.
Was kinda embarrassing, but thanks guys!
Went back to hostel straight after tutorial and studied chemistry.
Slept at 11PM, then woke up at 2AM to study again.
Now blogging and taking a short break.

All I wanna say is..
"I'm hungry!!"
I took dinner, 1 bun and Milo for supper and I am still hungry!!



No comments: