Sunday, October 19, 2008

When boredom caught me..



We both love stars..
If only you knew how much I wanted to catch some for you..


1. Who among your friends know the real you?
-none..im mysterious..

2. when was the last time you went out?
-yesterday (mc d ipoh..)

3. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
-mum & dad

4. What song are you listening to?
-SHE : always on my mind

5. who does they remind you of?
-someone special to me

6. Last movie you watched?
-part 1 of A walk to remember

7. What is your favorite shirt?
-any tees

8. What did you do yesterday?
-wen to mc d was the latest agenda

9. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
-none

10. Do you trust your friends?
-mostly..

11. What annoys you?
-tests, assignments, lab reports, tutorials, sleepless nites..

12. Do you want multiple piercing?
-no!

13. Your favorite song in your player?
-SHE songs (current craze)

14. Last time you went to the mall?
-er..during kl trip.. (midvalley)

15. What was the last thing you ate?
-maggi mee (pity me)

16. Which of your friends would make the best room mate?
-clare is the only roommate i ever had..

17. last thing you bought for someone?
-mc d double cheese burger for bro, belden, jeremy & his roomy

18. Do people ever spell your name wrongly?
-always with the extra "g"

19. What's the last compliment you received?
-your lips are sexy, can i kiss you? (haha)

20. Which celeb are you eye candying?
-none

21. What's next on your wishlist?
-do well in finals

22. Which performer's concert would you want to watch?
-not into any stuffs like that..

23. What color are your nails?
-natural..

24. Date down a special day for you?
-17 oct (my bday!)

25. In just one word, describe yourself.
-myself (i am who i am)

26. LAST BOOK YOU READ
-chemistry lecture notes

27. LAST THING U DO BEFORE U GO TO SLEEP
-set alarm

28. LAST TIME U CRIED
-drama presentation

29. PRESENT PERSON U HATE
-nobody (love everybody)

30. PRESENT CRUSH
-trying to forget him..

LAST PERSON..
31. YOU TALKED TO EARLIER
-clare (my dear roomy)

32. WHO MADE YOU CRY
-myself..(forcefully for drama)

33. WHO MADE YOU SMILE
-puven..he made a silly spelling mistake when we chat

34. WHO SAID I LOVE U TO U
-dear bro..

35. HOWS YOUR LOVE LIFE
-single and available (haha)



2 comments:

Puventhan said...

HEY!! I can't see at all la! Of course I spell wrong.. Sumore sleepy.. How le.. Now also eye watering trying to squeeze my eyeballs to see properly.. Maybe I can water my cactus in my room with the water from my tears.. Haha.. Then I can boast watered purely from the body's waste products.. Hehehe..

MeiLin said...

hahah..silly u ler..
better gt ur specs fixed fast b4 ur body run out of water..
lols..