Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tiring day..

Had a tiring day..
Went out from 8.30pm the previous day till 8am today
with Clare, Fook Ann & Puven..

We went for movie "Eagle eye", I rate it 7 out of 10..
I'm not so into fictions..
Then spent most of our time roaming around Ipoh town..
I remembered we past through the same church 4-5 times..
Drank a little, sang in the car, cam whore..
Played counter strike and need for speed at the cyber cafe..
Went through crazy MSN chats even though we were next to one another..
Then went for breakfast around 7am..
The craziest Raya eve..
But thanks guys!
*most of the pics are with Fook Ann - taken using his cam, so I ain't publishing any here*

When I and Clare reached our room..
We slept straight..
She slept till 4pm (she said Jeremy called and woke her up)
I slept like a pig (like how Mr.Piggy aka Gary call me - Ms.Piggy)
I didn't woke up till Clare woke me up at 6.10pm to tell me that
Fook Ann wana bring us out for dinner at 7pm.
So we both rushed to the toilet for our bath.
Then went to V2 cafe to wait for Fook Ann..
Went to Tronoh to eat Kueh Tiaw with "kerang"..
Mark asked to take away for him..

After dinner, went back straight..
Clare did some laundry and I went online..
At 10pm,
we (me, Clare, Fook Ann and Mark) went to the basketball court)..
We played basketball of cause!
I was in the same team with Fook Ann..
Sorry la boy, I am not a good player at all..
But at least got 4 times it went in-of cause with the chance given by you guys..lol
Mark is a superb player, like what Fook Ann said "90% accuracy!"
It's always getting in, and in, and in no matter where he is standing..

After basketball,
Fook Ann and Mark went back to their hostel to prepare for the KL trip-I assume..
While me & Clare went to the swimming pool!
We climbed into the pool with our high-buoyancy-force ball..
We swim a little, played crazily with the ball..
And at the end, cam whore session!



Me & Clare with our Winnie the Pooh red ball


Us again, this time with my "bluek" pose..


Wet wet wet us with normal pose


Wet wet wet us with over reacted pose

Went to CIMB after the swim but sadly,
the machine gone crazy aka out of service.


*sorry, pictures quality are bad, taken using my mobile*

No comments: