Sunday, October 26, 2008

the moment came

as i had expected, this moment will come one day. the moment where i will argue with him again because he had not got over it. it was tragic, like a superb debate where we had to come out with proves of our points. we argued about his girls and my guys. he said the girl he called "dear" and "hubby" , sending kisses and telling them how much he misses and loves them are not his girlfriends. he said, i never see through his heart - i really never did, that was why i wanted the break. he said i am a playgirl, having guys messaging me non stop. he did not understand me too. i had left my old life as a player. i am now single - means no boyfriend, so how can he possibly say i am a player. yet, if i am a player, i will be having 4 to 5 guys as my boyfriends by now. i am not trying to be proud here. how can i possibly be proud if those guys only want me for dirty-minded reasons? and, i do not call my guy friends hubby or sweet stuffs like that. since the break up, i had not told any guys i love who-so-ever. but he did, not sure it was before or after we broke up. it was terrible. he did not understand that we are actually distance relatives or friends now, but he treated me like an enemy of his. he thought his ex who he never saw for real was everything, but they broke up too. she told me she never did really loved him, but again, he blamed me saying i cannot be trusted. i am not the judge of humans. he thought he was always everything in the girls eyes. he said his ex never cheated behind him. but he do not know the actual truth, cause they never met. he said i was wrong, when he can watch over me 24/7 compared to his we-never-met ex. i hate guys who twist things up just to save their face. his apology message was a lie. i no longer believe in the powerful words of "i love u" from him. he told it too often, not only to me, but his other girls. he find girls just to be occupied, what is that suppose to mean? i was lost in the moment of rights, anger, revenge, truths, lies... tried hard to defend that i am no longer a player. if people are to browse through his messages and mails, they can obviously judge who is the real player. he said his messages are his privacy. he was trying to defend himself, saving his dignity. but it was not working on me. why should he be angry if he did nothing wrong. he did something wrong, that was why he was mad at me. there was nothing that bothers me when we argued, i believed i was right and i had nothing to fear. i believe one day God will show me the way, i will pray hard and believe. the moment had ended. it will end forever if he can get over everything and for goodness sake, stop asking why i left him. i gave him the same logical answer all the time but he do not seemed to understand. get over it dude, i will never be yours. we are cousins, remember??

2 comments:

axiz of alteration said...

omg... well said gal :)

(nt dat i hv any vested interest on u breaking up) but i have to say if u have arranged those words into a script and added some examples and stats, it will be a national level debate script..lolz..

anyways, congrats coz u handled him much better.

take k.

MeiLin said...

lol..thanks..
was just telling all the truths and my pure feelings from deep down of my heart..