Monday, October 6, 2008

To : Mr. so-called-player




It was long since we last chat.
But I guessed I have nothing else to tell you.
Besides, you do not seemed you want to chat as well.
You would not answer my calls or reply my messages.
I knew you asked her to call me that day,
but by that time I was already sick.
Sick of being fooled around.
I knew it was my fault that I could not get over you.
But now I am glad that I can forget about you totally,
and remember you just as a kind hearted player,
who did not want to hurt me.
Thanks for telling me the truth.
I did not like you or love you,
it was just affection.
It was just my feeling to change you,

from a player to a faithful gentleman.
But my angels beside me told me you are so not worth it.
So not worth for me to sacrifice myself,
just to change you into a better person.
Now I got over you,
I am not sure whether we can remain as friends,
but for sure,
I could not help you anymore.
I kept wondering,
how can you live just to get girls laid.
And how can you call all your girls your girlfriends,
when all you want is to get them laid.
Dear Mr. so-called-player,
maybe that is what you live for,
and I am not going to interrupt.
I just hoped that you will not do that to girls anymore,
it may not hurt me that much cause I was not crazy over you,
and I do not need your lust.
But it maybe different for other girls.
Live on and never regret what you did in the past.
On more advise for you,
do not hook up new girls just because you are tired of the new one,
but still keep all the bitches around you cause
you need them to satisfy yourself.
But I know you may never change.
If you want to, be a proud and gentleman player.
Not a doubtful player, who hurt girls.
I just want you to remember my last words to you.
"smile always, cheers & peace!"
"I know you can do better than what you are doing now!"


From : Ms. ex-player























In the Game of Love,
there is never a winner or a loser.

No comments: