Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday!



Wanna wish myself Happy Birthday..

And also to my friends..

Yun Shen (16/10)
Roxanne (16/10)
Ilmy (16/10)
Lung Wei (18/10)

Happy Birthday!!

Thanks to my lovely roomy, Clare..
My dearest neighbours,
Bel, Huei Ming and Sook Harn..
And also to Serena...

For the choco cake,
I thought nobody remembered..

And thanks Clare for the kawaii hanger
and notebook..
Love the Bible verses inside.. :)

To my family..
To all my friends back in Kuching..
To all my friends in UTP..
And all my friends around the world..
Thanks for the birthday wishes..


~ Thanks ~


3 comments:

axiz of alteration said...

happie bday... :)

many happy returns for the ady. wish could get u a gift, but i cant, lolz....

take k...

Unknown said...

Hapi bday!!! Wish u o d best in study n hapi owes!! stay pretty o..

MeiLin said...

Thanks for the Birthday wish.. Miss all of you... muaxx!! :)