Monday, October 27, 2008

love is patient & kind



“Love is patient; love is kind
and envies no one.
Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;
never selfish, not quick to take offense.
There is nothing love cannot face;
there is no limit to its faith,
its hope, and endurance.
In a word, there are three things
that last forever: faith, hope, and love;
but the greatest of them all is love.”


(1 Corinthians 13:4)


I am afraid to fall cause I am afraid you will never catch me.
I am scared to like cause I am scared you do not like me.
I am afraid to care cause I am scared you will care more about her.
I am scared to love cause it hurts loving you if you never really cared.

But love is patient and kind.
I will forever believe in God.
Believing that love is forever long sufferings and long waiting...



Thanks for reminding me that love is patient,
and how I should use my past as a guidance to my future.



~xoxo_piggyhead to piggybutt~



No comments: