Sunday, October 12, 2008

You will never know..
















Hopefully it's not love..
Hopefully it's just an affection..

I swear..
I didn't mean to miss you..

I know..
You are taken..
She is your everything..

I don't want to like you..
I hate that I miss you..

I hate how much you cared about me..
I hate that I always want you to be mine..

I don't want to wait..
I know I am not supposed to wait..

I will never let you know how much I care..
I will always be the nobody..

I am girl that sent you stupid jokes..
Makes you smile and laugh..

I did that to stop myself from telling you..
How much I want you beside me..

You will never know..
How much I like you..

At times,
When I think of you, I just wonder..
Do you ever think of me..

Love is weird..
It always appear at the wrong time..

The sad part is..
It happened to the wrong person..

And worst..
When you can't let him/her know..

How much you care..
How much you love..

You can only hide your feelings..
Using stupid jokes..

I don't know whether I love you..
But I know it hurts knowing..
She's everything you want..

If only you know..
If only you feel the same..
But I know it is impossible..

Sorry that I feel this way..
Sorry if I ever love you..




10 comments:

axiz of alteration said...

haiz... so emo for wat?? dun worry la gt so many other guys out thr... at least now u noe wat goes around comes around and u noe wat other guys feel like being rejected lolz.... :P

cheer up..

'live life to the fullest'

MeiLin said...

im not emo okay..
just found out im nt the only girl facing diz prob wen i searched for the pic..

Btw, im nt into any relationships rite now..

And, im nt rejected coz i din confess..that's wat the title's for "u'll never know"..

No probs lar..
even wen i din tell, we r still good frens..

Im happy being single..
even more happy than wen im in relationship..

wakkaka...

"Friends are forever, guys are whatever"

-to my guys frens, dun feel offended, u r more to a fren than a guy-

FYI, guys here means special boyfriends..

LOL

axiz of alteration said...

aik?? so fast break up dy?? walau i tot u said he promise god he'll marry u abd stuff like dat... lolz, guess ppl can change lots in a blink of time lol...

dats y i said dun sell the word love so easily like dat, later it becomes so cheap dat its useless...

dun worry la, may 'god' bless u :P

MeiLin said...

still the old u..
full of sachartisimn (how eva u spell dat!)

no wonder i hate bf or ex bfs..

axiz of alteration said...

aiyo... dun hate them la... they juz wanna make u realise dat wat u did hurt them b4 but they've moved on, and tht thr is more to life then guys, gals, relationships, lust, and abt the non-existence of love at first sight....

it was meant for humour, but its up to u how u take it la...

p.s: its sarcasm by the way, in case u couldnt find ur dictionary at the appropriate moment :P

MeiLin said...

ok fine..FYI, i don't have a dictionary..im nt as rich as u to buy one..and not as free as u to find one..

And,not all my exs moved on..dat's why im annoyed.
i'll be happy if they do moved on..
not everyone is as gay as u..

axiz of alteration said...

LOL.... 1st, u dun hv to be rich or free to hv a dictionary. 2ndly, if ure trying to hint dat ive nt moved on, FYI im involved wit this gal rite now. i din promise God i'll marry her or any shit like dat, but we're goin fine :P... and 3rdly, i started off my comments wit gud intentions to advice u as a fren dat thr is more to life den guys and relationships, but u took my intentions wrongly. ur loss, lolz...

and lastly, i am GAY?????? whoa, i dun mind being bi, but gay?? but juz for ur info, research shows dat thr is a small percentage in all of us that has the tendency for the same sex, oni dat it is surpressed by our heterosexuality.
so if i am gay, den u shud be as gay as me too, statisticaly speaking, of course.XD

dun angry-angry ba, we are Malaysian wat. coem on la, together-gether ba XD

p.s: seriously, dun angryla... its all for the sake of fun :P

MeiLin said...

aiyo..

"gay" here means happy ok..

u told me bout the girl, u think im stupid to think dat u r a real gay??

btw, i was not talking bout u who cant move on. .
dun perasan la, u r nt my only ex..

hahah..

axiz of alteration said...

lolz... u neva noe ma.... well, i cant blame u for ur vast usage of the word happy for u could not find a term more appropriate than dat...

but since things are ok, juz wanna tell u to cheer up la. like i said, thr's MUCH more to life ma....

and, 4give me for being perasan, but i hope im not TOO perasan to say dun hate me la {like u said in ur 2nd comment, in which u said u hate ur ex's(plural involved)}

like i said, we are malaysian wat... :P

MeiLin said...

since wen u're a patriotic dude?
lol..

wuteva la..
dun hate al though..
juz some annoying ones..

haha..