Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Totally worn off!

Today is the most tiring day so far I had in UTP.
It is totally a craze and I felt like I want to scream out loud.

We did our last drama practice till around 1AM this morning.
I reached my room feeling totally exhausted, but thinking I still need to edit the drama slides.
I did the slides till 4AM and went straight to bed.

I woke up at 7AM since I had lecture starting at 8AM.

Blessed by God, I was glad at least I managed to sleep for 3 hours.
Despite all the slides editing and Chemistry lab flow charts.
Got myself prepared and went straight to lectures.

First lecture was Physics, I tried to keep myself awake.

But I keep "nodding" away.

Second lecture was Engineering Maths, it was supposed to be an active lecture.
But I was too sleepy, even did terribly in the quiz.
After the second lecture, there was an hour break.

That's when I had my breakfast.
The third lecture was Chemistry, the worst.
My eyes closed and gone wild beyond my control.

Even my head went wild that I can't control it from "nodding".
Maybe it was the effect after eating.

After Chemistry lecture,
I went back to my hostel since there will be 2 hours break before the next class.
I spent 1 hour sleeping.
I was so sleepy that I was not able to even open my eyes after my alarm rang.
But I forced myself up, prepared myself.
Carrying a handful of props for my drama presentation,
I walked to the cafe under the hot burning sun.
When I reached the cafe,
I and Mark rushed to improvise the slides for our drama.
40 minutes before our next class.


After doing all the edits, we rushed to Block 19 for our Chemistry lab with all our props.
Then, we were told that we were supposed to have tutorial this week.
So we rushed to the tutorial room, which was near the cafe,
but very far from the lab.
We were half way discussing our tutorial questions when we were again,

told that we were supposed to have lab today.
So again, we rushed to the lab.

This time, I walked while I complained all the way.

"I was walking up and down with the heavy props in my hand!!!"

When we reached the lab,

we were told that we will not be in time to complete the whole experiment,

since we had missed an hour of the lab.

So, the lab was postponed!
And, we had to walk back to the cafe again to prepare for our drama.

This time, I was no longer complaining, but yelling.
"Arghhh!!!"

Reached the cafe, prepared for drama.

At 4.50PM, we went to the lecture hall - where we'll have our drama.

After it was emptied, we went in and prepared since it will start at 5PM.

But after all the preparation, one actress was still missing.

Due to the unexpected circumstances,
our drama was delayed 30 minutes from the actual time.
Just before we were about to replace her role (she's the 1st to appear in the drama),

she popped out of nowhere and played her role.

The most difficult part was the crying part.
I did cried, but not to my expectations yet - or maybe my expectation was too high.
And my tears tasted so salty, cause I sweat the whole day walking up and down.




Here's a short view about our drama team!

Named : Al-Sanafer














































From left to right

Raghda (Egypt),
Me (Swak),
Henna (Perak),
Mark (Swak),
Saddam (Swak),
Delwistiel (Swak),
Abdelrahman (Egypt)

No comments: