Thursday, November 20, 2008

Me vs Piggy

it's studying vs sleeping,
and me vs piggy...
proudly sadly,
the winners always seemed to be sleeping and me.. =.=



today is Thursday,
i mean 5th day of study week.
and I had been so so NOT productive.
it's like, study week is for studying sleeping for me.
my education level is dropping from already-low to negative.



i sleep mostly between 2 to 4am,
then wake up everyday not earlier than 12pm.
worst, i go to bed again after 1 hour of breakfast...

i wake up starring at my notes,
flipping through..
and assuming that i know what m i studying..



people are busy looking up on their course marks,
but i'm like,
"er.. wateva ..not that i can change anything if i know earlier.."
okay, i know that's a bad attitude..
but isn't it the TRUTH?

talking bout that, some phrase lingers in my mind,
told by a lecturer of ours,
"is this what you call yourself university student??"
that is so like..ME...



yet,
i am having flu..
took 2 vitamin C tablets and 2 vitamin A tablets,
this is like so overdose..
and i even sneezed some u-noe-wat thingy on my notes!
well, i was trying to concentrate studying..
you know.. XD



but who cares,
next week is exam week..
yea, u heard me..
EXAM WEEK!!
and im studying sleeping most of my time..

we, as students, need to rest a lot..
don't try to increase the rate of suicide among students..


Peace! >.<

No comments: