Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Exam Prayer

O God of Wisdom, I thank you for the knowledge
gained and the learning experiences of this year.

I come to you on this day and ask you to enlighten my
mind and heart.

Let your Holy Spirit be with me as I prepare for
exams, guiding my studies, and giving me insight so
that I can perform to be best of my ability.

Please grant me the strength to handle the pressure of
these final days of the term,
the confidence to feel secure in my knowledge,
and the ability to keep an appropriate perspective
through it all.

Help me to keep in mind what is truly important,
even as I focus my time and energy on these exams in
the immediate future.

Finally, may I sense your peace in knowing that I
applied myself to the challenges of this day.

I ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen



No comments: