Monday, November 10, 2008

One of a Kind :)



We have feelings towards one another,

and we both knew about it.

It does feel a little bit awkward,

when we walk together knowing we like each other,

But then we are just friends.

Relationship is not a big matter here,

It is more to the feelings we have towards one another.

We care for each other,

and it does matter a lot more than being his girl or he being my guy.

It feels weird too that nobody takes the first step,

but yet we show how we felt.

Love at first sight no longer plays any role,

it seemed so unreal in my world.

We had the feelings, but we barely know each other.

We just met a month or two ago.

We go for walks and movie, but we do not call them dates.

They were just casual friends outings.

Yes, people do come to us and ask us whether we are dating.

Seriously, we are not.

Love is not what will just blossom in a day or a month,

It grows and this time I am sure I do not want to repeat my past.

I had learned my lesson and asked God to guide me through.

I remembered the words spoken by a Sister who I truly respect.

She said when love is so real, God will lead the way.

I believe, God is writing my love story.

As God said : Love is kind and patient.

If our feelings are true, they will shine one day.

If they are not, they will fade away.

What I am sure, I am going to wait just like how God has taught me.

We agreed to take one step at a time.

I know, falling in love is not easy but at the same time,

it is way too easy.

It is something that we cannot get hold on to – uncontrollable,

and it makes us blind.

Sometimes it brings joy and sometimes it hurts.

But most of the time, it is both.

The right time will come where God is to judge us,

it is his task given to us that we are facing right now.

Face it strongly, have faith in Him,

and He will lead us to the right path,

the path full of happiness and love.

We both are special.

Right piggy butt? :)





We have something special between us.
Which makes you my one-of-a-kind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right on piggy head! :P Xoxo

MeiLin said...

hehe.. xoxo piggy butt!! :p