Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Never Try, Never Even Think



Talking about suicidal...
Hot topic after church on Sunday...
Kok Chun told us that his junior tried to "cut" herself,
again for the 2
nd time.
Due to family matters : her parents quarreled and stuffs like that.
Then Michelle said 4 to 5 of her friends did that too,
some due to stress and some for fun.
I was like... "what??"
"cut" yourself just for fun?
Michelle said she tried before, cutting her wrist.
But of cause, they aimed somewhere far from the main vein.
And she said some of her friends even carved words on their flesh.
Oh my God, how is that possibly not to be painful?
Even listening to her telling the story "hurts"!!
Well, she said that they do not feel any pain,
cause maybe due to psychological problems, stressed and etc..
that they felt their pain "pouring" out together with their blood.
For those just tried for fun,
maybe they like blood,
or pure satisfaction that they did something crazy and etc..

I am saying maybe...
Why on Earth do you want to kill yourself?

I did felt that way before,
wanting to end my life, wanting to run away from everybody,
wanting to jump off from a tall building and etc..
thinking that I will suffer less, people around me will also suffer less.

But now that I knew God deeper,
I meet different people - all kinds of people.
I experience life "out of the box",
I still am right now...
When I fall, I felt the love of my family and friends around me.
Some may not show much than the other,
but I am loving every moment of my life,
and appreciate each and everyone around me,
good or bad..
For those who think they suffered enough and wanting to end their life,
explore the world and use your brain!!

It is not just about your parents who always quarrel,
it is not just about your siblings who always bully you,
it is not just about your friends who back stabbed you,
it is not just about your boyfriend or girlfriend who dump you...
And it is sure not about you study or work pressure.

Life is way much more than all those.

Shed your tears and move on...
continue to live like there is no tomorrow!
Never try to kill yourself,
You do not have to be that desperate to meet God!!
He will call for you when the time is right,
so just live on when He had given you the chance.


Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's.

(I Cor 6:17-20)

source : http://en.allexperts.com/q/Bible-Studies-1654/





No comments: