Thursday, November 6, 2008

Students' Life

Had tonnes of works to do lately..
Just had our Thinking Skills test this morning..
30 objectives questions..
It may sounded like "kacang jer..",
but seriously it was really confusing..

................................................

...................................

.................

...



Being peanut doesn't seemed so easy here..


With all the answers more or less the same..
I guess I brought my "gun" along,
which I think looked like this :
..................................

......................

.........

...


Yea, it's pink and it went "bang! bang!" LOL..


Just hopefully I shot the right answers target..

But...
Sad to say, there are still people who cheated during the exam..
maybe they forgotten their gun, or was just scared to use it

God, guide them to the right path..
Amen


Tomorrow we will having Physics test..
I'm so gonna die..
Too many formula and they're making me so....

.......................................

........................

.............

......



Confused!!


Besides Physics test,
there are lab tests..

p/s : I screwed up my Physics lab test..
Feel so sorry towards my lab test partner..
Sorry boy!!
.............................................

............................

.............

....



Tomorrow having physics test, physics tutorial and english tutorial..
Next week having e maths assignment and physics assignment to submit,
moral test coming up...

The week after next is study week!!

Warning : Don't be like me..

...............................

..................

.....




Study hard!!


My current craze of avatar :




My current craze of song :

爱因为在心中

Ai Yin Wei Zai XIn Zhong

*Reminds me so much of my high school memories,
It was the theme song for a camp I went*

My current food addiction :

Nestle Cococruch!
Took it for breakfast, tea & supper..
Sometimes for lunch & dinner too!
Finished 1 whole box in 3 days..
Gonna buy more!!

No comments: