Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Today is my Mummy's birthday but sadly she went travelling.
She took off to Sibu yesterday and will only come back on Sunday.
She had to be the Guru Pemimpin for her students
joining the Young Scientist competition.
We celebrated her birthday earlier.
She was busy packing the whole Tuesday night.
So I offered myself to pick my younger brother up from tuition.
And then we secretly went to buy a cake from the bakery.
When we arrived home, she was still busy packing.
So we hide the cake in the refigerator.
When my Mum asked us : "Where is the tummy ache medicine?"
My brother said : "I find for you."
Then he went to take the cake out and of course my Mum was shocked. X)


Happy 45th Birthday Mummy!!
We
you!



Mummy's Birthday Cake



LOL~ So cute, sempat lick the knife first...



May God bless you always ^^

6 comments:

SengYee said...

Wish your mum happy birthday..!!!!

MeiLin said...

Sure will, and explain to her who u are as well... Haha

KACHA said...

Oooo udah 45 auk umak kau...
Happy Birthday to her.

Kamea bah muang ka Perak agik.
All the best in your study!

MeiLin said...

Haha auk, dah 45 taun nyan.
15 buan 7 nyan muangk.
Rabu dapan nyan lah kirae.
Thanks! :)

Pak Udak said...

Happy Birthday to your mum. Uncle Neekon nyian.

MeiLin said...

Thanks uncle.
Will send her ur msg.