Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My name is Maylin & I'm bored

Taken from friendster..I was too bored...
Whoever feels bored can do it too.. XD

name:
->maylin

What's a fact about the last perso​n who texted you?
->my piggy butt

Where is the person you miss most?
->in lecture at lecture hall

Whats your current problem?
->labs & tutorials registration

Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
->I don't

Could you go a day witho​ut eating?
->yup

Who was the last person to smoke a cigarette in your presence?
->a guy in car next to my car when I was in Kch

Is there a high chance of you going out to the movies soon?
->CNY hols maybe

What sport do you enjoy watching?
->water sports, squash, tennis

Has anyone ever told you they are in love with you?
->yea

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
->of course, I don't even smoke

Wheres the last place you went?
->the pantry, washed my dishes

Last thing you ate?
->nasi goreng cina+telur mata

Last game you played?
->forgotten, was it cards game??
.
Who was the last person you were in a car with?
->clare,sook harn,huei ming,segri & wan lin

Do you think a lot of people think bad things about you?
->maybe, who knows

What were you doing at midnight last night?
->chats

When was the last time you saw your father?
->at the airport before I depart, miss him

Do you fight with your parents often?
->never on physical, seldom argue too

How many texts are in your inbox?
->616

Are you excited for anything?
->me & piggy butt getting our hair done later

What do you miss at the moment?
->home

Do you have a bestfriend?
->not "a", got loads equally great

What's the greatest thing that you did today?
->nothing, yet

How many TRUE friends do you have that you can tell anything to?
->can't really number them, so many from high scol & uni
Most of them are trust able

What would you change about your life right now?
->nothing, loving it

When was the last time you had your hair cut?
->way back last year in KL

When were you last outside?
->yesterday's dinner

Are you wearing shorts?
->yup

Does your head hurt?
->yea, a lil after playing squash & carrying luggages on Sunday

Are you happy right now?
->yup, only annoyed with the registration

Do you wish someone was with you right now?
->not really, I wana be alone at this moment

Is someone on your mind right now?
->yup

Do you need to say anything to someone?
->I can't wait to see you

When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
->yesterday, bout the English tutorial

Do you have your eye on anyone?
->as in? I don't stare at people XD

Are you happy with your life at the moment?
->yup

What was something you disliked about your day?
->today, nothing I guess. Maybe spending too much money

What was the last thing you drank?
->plain water

How did you get to sleep last night?
->I was so sleepy, I laid down then slept straight

Did you go outside for more than 30 minutes today?
->not yet, soon

How's your hair looking?
->just-woke-up look

Anyone you would like to get things straight with?
->yea

Ever kissed in the rain?
->nope, Mummy said not good to walk in the rain marh

Do you think the drinking age should be lowered?
->I don't care if it is high or low cause I don't drink

Last thing that touched your lips?
->my bottle, cause I was drinking XD

Are you sleepy?
->just woke up

Any idea of what career u want?
->will I be a petroleum engineer??

Are you okay with abortion?
->no!!

Happier on your own or with someone?
->I okay with both, but currently with someone

Is cheating ever okay?
->no longer

Would you be the "other person", as in help someone cheat?
->nope

Can you whistle?
->nope

Anything hurting you now?
->my nose, flu

No comments: