Thursday, January 8, 2009

See My Evolutions! (tagged by LoLo)

LoLo, Cheryl's right..
10 mana cukup...Heheh..
I need more to show how much I changed..
And at the same time flash back my memories...
Look at the 15th pic and the last one..
Seemed like I did some kinda "plasic surgery"...
Tsk tsk tsk...

1. Choose 5 pictures of yourself from when you were young until now.

2. Describe the pictures.

3. Tag at least 5 friends to do the tag:

Amy Goh
Joshua Leong
Ashweein
Jong Siu Mei
Joycelyn Chin


1. Year 1990-When I was only few months old and could barely walk...
but I was a good crawler..

I was a baby, so it doesn't matter I was naked..haha.. XD

2. Owh..I was so cute..tsk tsk...my Mum even did my hair spiky..
I was a "punk" baby... lol

3. See...told u I was a good crawler..
I was almost 1 year old that time I guess..


4. Year 1991-1 year old at last! I got my own cake..
I think I celebrated my 1st birthday at my grandma's house in Sarikei..
(own interpretation according to the tiles..XD)

5. Year 1992- I was celebrating my 2nd birthday!
And I wore a sexy dress... Hehe..

I didn't know I like Snoopy back then.. XP

6. I love my hair style..seemed so cool..Haha..
Owh...the cake must be delicious, cause I dirtied my whole face..
Luckily Mummy thought me how to use tissue since I was young.. XD

7. Year 1993 - Lying down beside my few months old brother..
He was born in July 1992.

Both of us don't seemed to like taking picture together..
My bro : "I don't want! I don't want!" XP


8. Year 1994 - I was 4 years old, eating my birthday cake..
And I had tissue! Lesson learned from 2nd birthday.. Hehe..

9. Year 1995 - I was 5 years old, my bro was 3 years old..
We were celebrating his birthday.. See how cute we were.. Tsk tsk..

10. Same year (1995).. Just randomly taking pictures..
We looked so innocent back then...

11. 1996-I was 6 years old, my brother was 4..
Doing the "lala" pose at Wisma Saberkas..

12. OMG! Look at me..the "afro" hair style..
Hahaha..and those super large slippers..

My 2nd bro was bare footed..
and my youngest bro's diapers were dropping..

Btw, we were playing a newly bought remote control car that time..

13. The "lala" pose again..my youngest bro trying to be tall..
Now he is the tallest in the family...Argh!! I'm short now...

14. 1996-I performed a dance during Kindergarden days..
Picture taken just before I went..
My youngest bro had his milk bottle with him.. XD


15. OMG, this is the scariest picture ever..
On 2nd thought,
I thought that the teacher hate me so much that she Photoshop my picture..
But, well..that's me when I was 6 years old..
when I graduated Kindergarden.. XP


16. 1999-I was 9 years old, celebrating my brothers 7th birthday..
Cute "ladder" pose.. Hehe..

17. 2002-The whole family went to Sibu..
Kinda miss my short hair..it kinda suits my small face.. :)

18. 2003-When I was 13 years old, my hair grew long already..
It doesn't looked long, nor short..the most annoying hairstyle.. XP
Pic taken at Hui Sing Garden..

19. 2007- when I had long hair..With one of my besties, Ms. Adeline..
Taken before our foot drill training, she was our commander..

20. (2007) On prefect duty with my friend, Ms. Cindy..
We were in the Stage Protocol, our job was to carry the prizes on trays..
So before the prize giving ceremony, we cam whored a bit.. XD

21. (2007) In the same year,
I changed my hair style from very long to very short..

With one of my senior, Ms. Yun Shen during Interact Club Installation Night..
Do we look alike??

22. 2007- Taken during my 17th birthday..
My short hair started to grow long..

23. (2008) Taken at my work place..
Was doing some paper work with my colleague,
then cam whore cause we were
lazy bored..

24. (2008) I had my hair permed for the 1st time..
But it lasted only 1 month plus cause I was lazy doing the maintaining works..
It's too troublesome..
I had this hair style when I went to Educamp though.. :)


25. (2008) I quit my job and spent time with
my cousins almost 1 whole month of June..

Pic taken at someones' (I forgotten who) wedding,
that's why all the Kebaya thing..


26. Latest me..taken in my room before I left UTP..
only few weeks past, hasn't changed much, only my hair grew longer..
Tsk tsk..


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah May Lin! You and Cheryl ah.. Thank God I changed the rules for you. Hahaha. If can only put 5 pictures, won't see anything hahaha.. Anyway, nice to see your evolutioN! ahahaha.. n my kidergarden graduation pix is so much cuter than yours.. ahahaha.. jk!..

MeiLin said...

=.=
I noe my kindergarden graduation pic looks terible...

I can't believe that's me..
I still think de teacher photoshop it..Hahah..

I gt so many pics, gt rambang mata which to chose so I can still keep my image clean..
lolx..

Anonymous said...

wat a transformation...
pndai2 change d rules aa lolo n u...
haha...
but i think it's d best...
well,5 pics wont b enuf...

axiz of alteration said...

haha i remember most of the pics coz it was hanging on the walls of ur house lol...

i could see a pretty big change from 1999 to 2002 so im guessing the growth/maturity spurt started here....

btw, lazy la to do ur tag.... plus i lost most of my picz os yea....

can i get a special exemption? >.<

MeiLin said...

Syahmi~
yea, 5 not enough..
hahah...
u shud add more pics.. XD


Ash~
yea..they are still hanging there rite now..
wth..u lost those memorable pics...
hahah..
up to u la, im juz fulfilling the T&C.. XP

Josh.p.Leo.C.k said...

LoL so many.. gota do the tag after the exams yesh hek XD

evolution! wooo pics pics and more pics.. >.< duno how am I gona do this one.. oh well later then think..

thanks for the taggie yesh! :)

MeiLin said...

Josh~
u r very much welcome..
hehe..
Mei2 oso said she'll do after exam..
good luck 4 ur exams!! XD

Kasia Kanaun @ Raya Ramoh said...

Hello,

Aku suka nanang blog nyian. Keep it as original as possible supaya ia jaji kabangaan Salako an lain especially to those of your peer age.

Sambel-sambel koa, sakai-sakai ampus ga'e ka blog Salako Bato.

God Bless you always.

MeiLin said...

XD thanks!
auk..maju salako!!
God bless u too...