Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What about it??

Since yesterday,
we had been doing our labs and tutorials registration online..
Did English lab & chemistry lab registration yesterday..
Unfortunately there was a clash in schedule for physics lab..
Luckily the administrator opened a new session for the PE students,
who mostly clashed their lab sessions like us...
Last minute news came around 7pm yesterday ~
that we can register for e maths already..
Everyone wanted to register early,
the network got super lagged..
At the end we left out one of the gang member..
Cause by the time he signed in, the group was already full...
Others clashed, so he did not signed in...
Sudden news came again today..
English tutorials' registration opened earlier..
I was the 1st to register for my group..
Called up my friends...
That time the line was already super lagged..
Since everyone knew that it was opened earlier...
By the time my friends logged in,
the group was already full..
Just in that few minutes,
the amount of spaces available dropped from 27 to 0..
Meaning, I am now left alone...
With don't know what to expect from my tutorial group...
And I hate the time!
Can I request to change to 5-7pm (is there any spaces still available)..??
I guess I was excited that it opened early,
just registered as fast as I can without thinking the correct day & time..
And during the peak of all, my mobile phone went dead...
Dead as in I need to charge it for quite sometime before I can switch it on...
Hopefully I will not be the roses among the thorns..
It would be damn scary if it really is...
4 hours per week..
And the rose need to work with all the thorns for drama & literature presentation...
*I am not saying I am a rose, just as simile*
I am starting to get a bad feeling bout my English tutorial...
God, help me...


No comments: