Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Soon...too soon..



Today is already the 13th of January..
4 more days till I get back to Uni..
Time flies..
There was this moment when I felt half hearted to leave my room abck in Uni..
And now there is this moment when I felt half hearted leaving home..
I am wondering...
Whether I am going to feel like this every semester I come back..
Or is it just this 1st time I am having my semester holiday...
Soon, hectic life will start again..
Keeping tracks and thoughts mainly on studies..
Hopefully I will survive all through the 5 years...

Did some shopping today..
Bought a shirt and a pair of jeans..
Toothpaste and a small tube of St.Ives lotion..
Shopped whole day but those are all I bought.. =.=
Going out again tomorrow..
Plan to buy a pair of shorts, pair of sandals, flats and boots..
Needing shampoo, cardigan and random stuffs..
Planned only though..
Not sure whether I can buy all in time...

Tiring days ahead..
Going to do more shoppings and outings..
Waiting for my Swinburne friends to finish their Summer Sem finals..
Ending tomorrow..
Gambate all of you dears!! XD
Planning for a dinner or outing together on Thursday or Friday..
With my fellow friends in Form6 and Swinburne..
Gonna be away soon ~ again..
Will be missing our moments spent...

Waiting..
waiting for a reunion with my fellow friends..
But I am going to miss home..
Going to miss my comfy bed..
Don't you think the holiday is over a lil bit too soon..?

p/s : even though I was bored (almost to death) during the hols..
I still prefer being dead bored at home than dead studying back in Uni..
O.o

4 comments:

Wan Lin said...

if u buy any shoes, do rememebr to show them to me, and tell me the prices!! hahaha!! im very lost when it comes to shoes @_@

MeiLin said...

hahah..
i gt the worst shoe size ever..
few weeks back,
i tried on this kiddie shoes (size 31) coz u noe i surely cant fit adults'..
and i went, omg..
i cant even fit in kiddies smallest size..
they're still too big!! o.O
im sure something's wrong wif my feet..XD

Nasz said...

huh???really??ur feet can't even fit the kiddies shoes???

MeiLin said...

yea... =.=
next time if u see me feet den u know...
depends on the brand of the shoes too la...