Sunday, December 14, 2008

CryBaby



Went out with my parents for brunch today..
(it was lunch for my parents)..
My dad drove at the way to Pending to buy some hardware.
On the way, my Mum suddenly open up a hot topic..
About a lady who took care of me aka baby sit me when I was young.
I knew a few baby sitter cum maid actually worked at my house,
but I was shock to find out the numbers of baby sitters I had,
I mean ME, just me and not including my brothers..
Before I asked my Mum, I was thinking 4 or 5 of them..
Then my Mum actually counted them using her fingers,
well, at least they are still countable using fingers..
She said 5 took cared of me more more than a week,
and 2 less than a week..
Which makes 5+2=7 people took cared of me when I was a baby..
Then my Dad mentioned that I cried non-stop when I was young..
maybe he remembered how fed up he was taking care of me,
he even mentioned that I cried for no reason...
Of course, my dear Mum argued with him saying that all babies cry for some reasons...
My Dad said that I cried everyday and every night..
And that was the reason most of my baby sitters did not managed to even last for a month..
Including 2 who did not even last for a week..


Now, at 18 years old..
I admit,
I still cry very easily..
When my parents blame me for some mistakes I had not done,
I can't fight back because usually I will cry,
even before finish explaining..
I cannot argue with people cause most of the time,
it makes me teary even if I did nothing wrong...
When someone close to me ignores me or is mad at me,
I will cry...
Movies make me tear easily too..
Name all those touching movies..
English, chinese, malay, indian, indonesian, korean, japanese...
I will sure cry, even if it is just a little bit of sadness...


I am sensitive..
Maybe that is why I cry easily..
I can feel people words...
Sometimes even though it is just a joke,
I will cry even before the explanation comes..
It is weird right..
That sometimes I am scared to talk to my parents,
because I am scared I will cry if they don't agree with anything I say..
Or when my friends are in an upset or angry mood,
but I will be the one crying cause I'm scared..


I am still learning to hold my tears back,
and be stronger..
Thanks to someone... :)

No comments: