Sunday, December 21, 2008

Totally Random + Boredom

1)Last night, did u go to sleep happily?
+ was half hearted going off9..but was fine.. :)
.
2)When was the last time you changed clothes in front of someone?
+ Er...when I was lil and have thick-face.. XD
.
3)Anyone told you a secret this week?
+ I don't think so..
.
4) Did you have a good day yesterday?
+ Was fine..but kinda bored..
.
5) What was the highlight of today?
+ The 1st time in the week I practically woke up before 12pm..
.
6) Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
+ Only when charging..
.
7) What happened at 3:00am today?
+ I was still wide awake chatting with someone.. :)
.
8) When was the last time you took a picture with your number 1 friend?
+ I don't have a #1 friend, but took pics with my friends last formal dinner
.
10) Do you hate anyone?
+ Not really..
.
11) Do they know who they are?
+ Guess so, but who am I to judge them..
.
12) What is your favorite thing to eat?
+ Jelly & pudding! ;)
.
13) When did you last cry?
+ Forgotten, had been happy lately..when I left someone maybe..
.
14) Have you ever collapsed on the bathroom floor?
+ Not collapsed, I only slipped..
.
15) Do you have a good relationship with your mother?
+ yup..we shop a lot together..you know, girls.. XD
.
17) When was the last time you bought something?
+ few days ago, the James Patterson novel..
.
18) Have you ever told someone you love them?
+ yup!
.
19) Do you continue fighting in an argument even though you know you're wrong?
+ Usually no..
.
21) Where were you today?
+ at home, shopping malls, restaurant...
.
22) Is there anyone that calls you baby?
+ yea.. :)
.
23) In the next 2 months what are you looking forward to the most?
+ meeting people I truly miss, starting a whole new sem..
.
24) Why?
+ love and life..
.
25) Who did you last called?
+ Mummy, we went separate ways in the mall..
.
26) What are you thinking of right now?
+ Eating yogurt! ;P
.
27) When and where was the last time you partied?
+ So long ago that I totally forgotten.
.
30) Have you ever sat and waited for someone to come online?
+ Usually I do..always..
.
31) When was the last time you laughed so hard you thought you were going to cry?
+ Early this morning..the silly 1 word game around 4am..
.
32) Have any crazy family members?
+ psychotic bros..
.
33) Did you tell someone something today?
+ told someone something from the bottom of my heart..
.
34) Do you like make-up?
+ Not so..it's troublesome..only during special functions maybe..
.
35) Do you like dressing up?
+ depends on my mood..
.
36) Have you ever considered a sex change?
+ never..I love myself like this.. :)
.
38) What will you buy next?
+ A new mobile..
.
39) Are you bored?
+ yea..freaking bored..
.
40) What's on your mind right now?
+ Someone special..
.
41) What are you wearing?
+ Shirt and 1/4 pants..
.
42) Any plans for today?
+ Watch horror movies, eat, chat, sleep..
.
44) What's the connection between you and the last person that called you?
+ My Daddy!
.
45) What's your favorite Gatorade flavor?
+ I don't drink that kinda stuff..
.
46) What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
+ I wanna kiss you badly.. XP

No comments: